1. If you feeling shy, pick a subtle shade for a softer look. Try nude!
2. One of the simplest ways to master this look is to do it with tailoring! Try a matching blazer and trouser combo.
3. Don't be afraid to mix different shades of the same tone. Try light pinks with hot pinks!
4. Be sure to contrast different textures of the same colour like to give your outfit dimension. Try leather and silk!
5. Be brave! It always feels a little ridiculous to try out a new bold trend, but wheres the fun in playing it safe?